|Company's Status||Main Contractor|
Scope of the Contract:
The contract will include civil construction, testing and commissioning of the facilities, including installation, erection and site testing of the equipment and special materials.
The Works may cover the following categories and types of works:
– Demolition and clearance of rubble, including loading and transport to disposal sites nominated by the Municipalities.
– Repair of damaged buried water and waste-water pipelines, including chambers and manholes.
– Repair of pumps and other water and waste-water mechanical and electrical equipment, including subcontracting to equipment agents.
– Repair of associated building works.
– Road reinstatement.
– Repair of overhead and buried electrical cabling, in coordination with GEDCO